All weigh-ins will take place right before each competitor’s first match or right after your division is called. You check your weight with YOUR GI ON, belt included. (or if you are doing no-gi then your fight clothes).
IMPORTANT! Each competitor only gets ONE CHANCE to make weight for their division, so please double check your registration before you hit the submit button to be sure you signed up for the correct division. Also, you will have an opportunity to check your registration information on the Competitors List page and e-mail us with any corrections
NOTE: If you don’t make weight, YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED! NO EXCEPTIONS!
If you are the only one registered in your division we have the follow options.
1) You will be offered to move up one division.
2) For the master you can compete in the adults division.
3) If we cannot find a division for you we will gladly refund you, you can compete in the absolute for no additional fee if absolute is applicable for your division.
* Divisions for Kids 1 (5 – 6 years) and Kids 2 (7-8 years) are White belt only (just one skill level).
* Divisions for Kids 3 (9 – 10 years) , Youth (11-12 years) and Teen (13 to 15 years) are White belt and Colour belts(2 skills level).
* Consider Color Belt if you are training for 2 years or more.
* All kids compete in a round robin bracket with a maximum of 5 competitors.
* More than 5 competitors will be separated in more groups , for Kids and 2 every group will have a gold medalist , silver and bronze. For Kids 3 , Youth and Teens , the winners of each group will make the finals and that weight class will only have one champion..
* Both Male and Female Athletes will be separated unless we have low numbers on that division , in that case we will merge them.
*If we have 2 or more girls in one weight class we will separate them from the boys.
Weight divisions: ADULTS/JUVENILE/MASTER (MALE/ FEMALE) in GI (**MUST WEIGH IN WITH GI ON)
NO GI Divisions:
Weigh divisions: (NO Gi divisions) ADULTS/JUVENILE/MASTER (MALE/ FEMALE) in no- GI
* All Champions , 2nd & 3rd place finishers are eligible for the Absolute Divisions.
* There will Absolute Division FOR ADULTS and MASTERS.
Belt Divisions for absolute are: White , Blue/Purple/Brown/Black* Combined.
Belt Divisions for Adults and Masters are: White (Novice) , Blue/Purple/Brown/Black Combined (Expert).
Belt Divisions for Female/adult are: White (Novice) , Blue/Purple/Brown/Black Combined (Expert).